- Disaster recovery: How is your business set up to survive an outage?
Can your business get by with an asynchronous backup or must that offsite server be updated by the second to keep the business up and running at all times.
Read more 24 March 2017
- Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Internet of Things Technologies for 2017 and 2018
Many IoT ecosystems will emerge, and commercial and technical battles between these ecosystems will dominate areas such as the smart home, the smart city and healthcare. Organizations creating products may have to develop variants to support multiple standards or ecosystems and be prepared to update products during their life span as the standards evolve and new standards and related APIs emerge.
Read more 21 March 2017
- How technology is reshaping supply and demand for natural resources
The ways we consume energy and produce commodities are changing. This transformation could benefit the global economy, but resource producers will have to adapt to stay competitive.
Read more 17 March 2017
- 3 ways to improve the security of identity and access management
A highly effective identity and access management program will always deliver business value.
Read more 14 March 2017
- Cybersecurity: What does the board want?
Here is a summary of the 2017 NACD Cyber-risk Handbook and its recommendations for directors as well as action items for CISOs.
Read more 9 March 2017
- Executive Guide to Artificial Intelligence
As in the case with most of the innovative and forward looking technologies, particularly those in very initial stages of development, AI as well faces multiple challenges for successful adoption in the organization.
Read more 7 March 2017
- Designing the Data Management Infrastructure of Tomorrow
While this change in data management infrastructure requires extensive investment in new tools and technologies, developing the right mind-set is equally important.
Read more 3 March 2017
- Are companies doing enough on the IoT security front?
Companies using or planning to use the IoT can also work with other organizations to push for security standards for connected objects.
Read more 1 March 2017
- Beyond agile: Reorganizing IT for faster software delivery
The integration of software development with IT operations can rev up companies’ delivery of new applications. But this approach may not be right for every part of the IT portfolio.
Read more 27 February 2017
- Bridging Data Science and Business Intuition
“We don’t forget our intuition, but better data lead to better thinking, and our data give us the confidence to ask the right questions”
Read more 23 February 2017