Are you struggling to implement bold strategies and make the right decisions in a disruptive world? Are you cascading your cultural change to your top 200 executives? To make lasting change and to be successful it’s critical to transform your business culture and leadership skills in order to accelerate the capabilities that will enable you to drive sustainable results.
To tackle these issues, CorporateLeaders in partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership is hosting the Executive Briefing series Cultural Transformation: Accelerate organisational change to drive sustainable results in Malmö (27th October), Munich (5th November), Paris (30th November), Amsterdam (8th December) and Doha (17th January).
During this Executive Briefing Series held across Europe and the Middle East, we will explore how to transform business cultures to achieve sustainable organisational results. We will look at experiences of multinationals companies who have undertaken successful cultural transformation journeys to meet the challenging requirements of the businesses and provide proven strategies and insights on how best to do this.
27th October 2016
15th November 2016
30th November 2016
Etoile Saint Honoré
8th December 2016
W Doha Hotel
Agenda Topics Include
- How to accelerate abilities to implement emerging, successive business strategies
- How to increase speed and flexibility, allowing organisations to move faster in response to change and challenge
- How to enhance new, stronger core organisational capabilities to achieve of bottom-line results
- How to improve abilities to create shared direction, alignment, and commitment throughout the organisation
- How to transform leadership and organisational transformation
The executive briefings are exclusive peer-to-peer meetings for senior corporate and HR executives including CEOs, Managing Directors, Operations Directors, Human Resources VPs and Directors, Chief Learning Officers, Leadership Development Executives, Head of Learning and Company Universities, and Organisational Development VPs and Directors.