- Ikea unveils plans to use 100% clean energy by 2020
Retailer plans €1.5bn investment in wind and solar energy through to 2015 as part of new sustainability strategy.
Read more 23 October 2012
- Corporate social responsibility: Measuring its value
No major company strategy is complete these days without a statement on corporate social responsibility (CSR).
Read more 21 October 2012
- Sustainable business should be bigger, more impactful and more influential
Sustainability has historically been about reducing and minimising but progressive businesses are now aiming for big and bold and they aren't afraid to shout about it.
Read more 16 October 2012
- Kingfisher CEO campaigns for return to responsible business
Ian Cheshire warns of loss of trust in business as he announces first targets of the home improvement company's sustainability strategy.
Read more 15 October 2012
- 2012 Sustainability and the CFO Study
The survey provides global insight into how increasingly more CFOs are engaging with sustainability to support their business goals, and operationalising sustainability to gain a competitive advantage.
Read more 26 September 2012
- The Sustainable Organization: The Chief Executive Officer’s Perspective
What once used to be a sideline affair is now increasingly in the mainstream—and a key part of the chief executive officer’s agenda.
Read more 1 May 2012
- Six Reasons Companies Should Embrace CSR
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is not going to solve the world’s problems. That said, CSR is a way for companies to benefit themselves while also benefiting society.
Read more 21 February 2012
- The sustainable organization: lessons from leaders series
Accenture has interviewed leaders from global businesses to understand how they are tackling the sustainability agenda.
Read more 10 February 2012
- What really drives value in corporate responsibility?
Few companies are clear about how investing in social initiatives will change stakeholder behavior or the harm a bad strategy can cause.
Read more 15 December 2011
- How Going Green Can Make You Rich
It's not just about being a do-gooder. Companies--and the investors who follow them--make out like bandits when they're environmentally responsible.
Read more 16 October 2011