Business Impact: Employer Branding and Talent Management for Business Sustainability
Wednesday, 21st September, 2011
15:45 - 21:30
What impact does your employer brand and talent management policies have on building a sustainable business and talent pool?
Join Jean-Marie Simon, Head of Group Human Resources, AtoS, Florence Nony, Group HR Director, SAP France and leading HR executives to examine how to sustainably manage and build talent pools and businesses by leveraging your employer brand and talent management policies at this exclusive Executive Briefing and Networking Dinner.
This event will provide HR Leaders with innovative approaches, inspirational ideas and constructive debate to support the business and improve performance.
|Why you should attend
- Skills gaps and talent management challenges and solutions
- Overcoming current business climate work issues to maintain and grow talent
- Leveraging employer brand and business culture to attract and retain talent
- Growing importance of CSR on successful talent management
- Workplace rules for attracting and developing generation Y leaders
- Talent management impact on the business sustainability
Get access to:
- Thought provoking insights and advise from senior executives driving higher performance
- Exclusive interactive round-table discussion where the gloves come off and critical business issues are discussed and solved
- Intimate and unparalleled networking opportunity with like-minded executives
|Who Should Attend?
- Managing Directors
- Divisional Heads
- Transition Directors and Shared Services
- CHRO, SVP, VP and Directors, Human Resources
- VP and Directors, Organisational Development
- VP and Directors, Procurement, Sourcing and IT